Nottingham Park DGC
No votes yet
Short course in a busy town park with some tricky lines. Longest hole is 280', most other holes play less than 200'. Along a heavily used bike/walking path and along fenced private property. The park also hosts large events that may make the course unplayable. Please use good judgement and courtesy - yield to all other park users. Discs that cross fences onto private property are OB. Retrieve them quickly and return to the field of play. Please pack out trash or use trash cans provided. Extended from 6 to 9 holes in 2015.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Matt Pielsticker, Joe Histed
From I-70; exit 167 at Avon. Go south (left at the roundabout). Turn right onto W Beaver Creek Blvd. then 0.5 mile to parking lot on the left. 1st tee by the tennis courts.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Steve Klehfoth #59855
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Nottingham Park DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US(2 votes)
- Singletree Disc Golf Course, Edwards CO USNo votes yet
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US(2 votes)
- Adventure Ridge at Vail Mountain, Vail CO US(2 votes)
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO US(1 vote)
- Frisco Peninsula Rec Area, Frisco CO US(4 votes)
- Lake Dillon Disc Golf Course, Dillon CO USNo votes yet
- Colorado Mountain College - Leadville, Leadville CO US(3 votes)
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet