Short but very fun course. Open with a few trees, all pretty easy par 3's, very beginner friendly not likely to lose discs.
A very nice course for the beginner. Its a short 9 hole with mostly open well maintained grass with a few trees that come into play. Hole # 6 is a nice hill top glide shot down to the basket and is ace-able for an advanced player.
short and simple. this course is great for beginners and children. i give this course a 2 out of 10 rating for toughness
Course really only for beginners, every basket is reachable from the tee. Very short course, sometimes can be busy because of the proximity to the high school. Some holes have signs, some don't.
Pros: Free, chain baskets, good confidence boosting course
Cons: Too easy, sometimes busy, inconsistent signage, lots of littering
Beginners course, some call it "The Foundation." Favors lefties, fun course with a very entising hole 7 playing from very high up shooting down to the hole
Courses Close By
- Brockway Disc Golf Course, Rosemount MN US(3 votes)
- Inver Hills Community College Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Hieghts MN USNo votes yet
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US(5 votes)
- The Valley Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Heights MN US(3 votes)
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US(3 votes)
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US(1 vote)
- Alimagnet Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Apple Valley MN US(2 votes)
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US(4 votes)
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US(7 votes)
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course, Minneapolis MN US(4 votes)