Northeast Park - Oak Hill
No votes yet
Short beginner course - a midrange is probably all that is needed. Longest hole is 270'. Issues finding 5th and 6th tees - arrows would help.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,156ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Russel Schwarz
From Greensboro: US-29N to the Hicone Rd. exit. Right on Hicone, 5.4 miles to a left on Huffine Mill Rd., 1.1 miles to a left on High Rock Rd. and then a right into the park. In the park, take a left at traffic circle. Go past pool and playground then left into the 2nd gravel parking lot. 1st hole to the right, heading into the woods.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Northeast Park - Oak Hill? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Northeast Park - Crooked Creek, Gibsonville NC US(1 vote)
- Beth Schmidt Park Disc Golf Course, Elon NC US(2 votes)
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US(2 votes)
- Alamance Reserve Apartments, Burlington NC USNo votes yet
- Lake's Edge, Reidsville NC US(3 votes)
- Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf, Browns Summit NC USNo votes yet
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)
- Deep Creek Dreams , Burlington NC USNo votes yet
- Piney Lake Disc Golf Course, Greensboro NC USNo votes yet
- Cedarock DGC at Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US(4 votes)