North Wood County Park
Nice mix of terrain and throws. Park is well kept and there is water and decent restrooms. Ran into a skunk once, but we parted on good terms.
Love this course
Very nice course with two tee pads for every hole except for the two tourney extra tees. The shorter tees are closer and a different view of the fairway but nothing to challenging. The "pro" tees give good distance with challenging trees to get around on holes. My favorite hole is #4 from the pro tee you shoot across a pond/river, nothing to far but intimidating, finding this tee pad is a little hard to find.
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- Wildwood Park, Marshfield WI US(3 votes)
- Braem Park, Marshfield WI US(1 vote)
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)
- Schuster Park, Neillsville WI USNo votes yet
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Loyal West Side Park, Loyal WI USNo votes yet