North Concho Park
No votes yet
Tighter course, with some rolling elevation. Lower tunnel type shots on some holes. #8 is a waterless "island" hole with a 90' green (outside the rock-lined "green" is OB). CVDGA's first adopted park.
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From Hwy 87; west on 19th St. Turn left on N. River Rd. (see #8!), take left. 1st tee next to 2nd parking lot.
Email: Jason Moore
Contact Phone #1: 325-374-3157
Contact Phone #2: 325-653-4809
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at North Concho Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US
- Brentwood Park, San Angelo TX US
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX US
- South Concho Park, San Angelo TX US
- Middle Concho Disc Golf Course, San Angelo TX US
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX US
- Brady Disc Golf Course, Brady TX US
- Comanche Trail Park - Mountain, Big Spring TX US
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX US
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX US