Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course
Cute little course. More for beginners than anything else, but not bad. Basically, it is short (with a few holes being under 200 ft), and open. Definitely better than no course. :-) A great place for someone to learn how to control your drive.
Great course with an amazing story. Lot's of fun for beginners and novice players. Has a couple of possible "Ace" holes... so be ready...
Courses Close By
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Palmer Lake, Palmer Lake CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US(2 votes)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO USNo votes yet
- Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course, Pine CO US(3 votes)
- BuckSnort, Pine CO USNo votes yet
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet