Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course
Beautiful course at 8465' elevation designed and built by Nicholas Naples and fellow Eagle Scouts. They completed this project just weeks before Nick and two other Scouts of Troop 230 were lost in a tragic traffic accident. The front section features an open area with some small rolling hills. The back section is challenging with many trees and obstacles. Please keep this course clean out of respect for the boys who made this course possible and were lost far too soon.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Nicholas Naples
From Colorado Springs; Hwy 24 W to Woodland Park. Right at the McDonalds on Rampart Range Rd. Follow Rampart past the High School and down the hill to Kelly Rd. 1st right into the School. Enter the first parking lot. 1st tee just SE of the far portion of that lot.
Email: Ben Naples
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by dfour26 on Jul 6, 2013 at 11:15pm
Great course with an amazing story. Lot's of fun for beginners and novice players. Has a couple of possible "Ace" holes... so be ready...
Courses Close By
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Palmer Lake, Palmer Lake CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US(2 votes)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO USNo votes yet
- Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course, Pine CO US(3 votes)
- BuckSnort, Pine CO USNo votes yet
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet