Nick Naples' Soaring Eagles Disc Golf Course
Fun little practice course. Clean, flows well. The distances on the signs seemed way off to me, or else my disc sure don't travel very well at this elevation. If you are in the area, check it out. Not worth driving clear up from the Springs to play, like we did.
Cute little course. More for beginners than anything else, but not bad. Basically, it is short (with a few holes being under 200 ft), and open. Definitely better than no course. :-) A great place for someone to learn how to control your drive.
Great course with an amazing story. Lot's of fun for beginners and novice players. Has a couple of possible "Ace" holes... so be ready...
Courses Close By
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Lion's Den Disc Golf Course, Lake George CO US(1 vote)
- Jenkins Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Skol Ranch Disc Golf Course, Florissant CO USNo votes yet