- A great course to work on your drives. Lots of longer holes to let 'er rip!
- A good use of the land available.
- Good practice basket area for working your putting game.
- Very RHBH/LHFH biased. Hole 8 is more of a "leftie" hole...but other than that, if you aren't RHBH/LHFH with a BIG drive, you're more than likely in for a LONG round.
- Tee pads are in very rough condition, plus they get slick when wet.
- Not a great deal of diversity. Most holes, you can miss your line off the tee by 50+ feet and you're fine. A little TOO open on some holes.
Other Thoughts: A fun course to play a quick 2-3 rounds of nine. More hole diversity would be nice, but with the way the land and course lays out, it makes complete sense why the course looks/plays like it does.
Courses Close By
- South Park, New Ulm MN US
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US
- Winthrop City Park, Winthrop MN US
- Land of Memories Campground, Mankato MN US
- Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, St. James MN US
- St. Peter Riverside Park, St. Peter MN US
- Briargate Disc Golf Course, Mankato MN US
- The Links of Springfield, Springfield MN US
- Mayo Park, Le Sueur MN US
- Mound Creek County Park, Sanborn MN US