Naval Hill Disc Golf Course
In Shelby Park - mainly open with rolling hills and beautiful views of downtown and the Cumberland River.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-24; exit 49 - Shelby Ave. Turn right on 5th St, turn left Davidson (Music City Bikeway sign). Take the first left once you enter the Park. Parking for hole 1 is at the top of the hill.
Email: Shawn Groton #19573
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by krazihorz on Feb 14, 2016 at 12:26pm
Good open course, good variety of wooded, open and short,long holes. Good use of elevation.
Courses Close By
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- Cedar Hill Park, Nashville TN US(5 votes)
- Sanders Ferry Park, Hendersonville TN US(3 votes)
- Jones Family Bark Park Mini Disc Golf, Mount Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN US(1 vote)
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US(5 votes)
- Cane Ridge Advanced Disc Golf Course, Cane Ridge TN USNo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US(2 votes)
- Liberty Park, Franklin TN US(4 votes)