No votes yet
Nice basic course, winding around a hill and a small grove of eucalyptus. Often windy. Maps at base fitness center. On military base - advance permission needed to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 3,100ft
Alternate Length: 3,300ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
I-80 east from San Francisco. Exit Airbase Parkway and follow signs to Travis AFB. Course is at the corner of Travis Ave. (Airbase Pky.) and Burgan about 1 mile into the base.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at National/Johnson Field? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lagoon Valley Disc Golf Course, Vacaville CA US(4 votes)
- Skyline Wilderness Park - Flat 9, Napa CA USNo votes yet
- Skyline Wilderness Park, Napa CA US(5 votes)
- Benicia Community Park, Benicia CA US(2 votes)
- Oxford Circle Park, Davis CA US(1 vote)
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Walnut Creek CA US(1 vote)
- Ferns Park, Woodland CA US(3 votes)
- McClatchy Park, Sacramento CA USNo votes yet
- Elk Grove Disc Golf Course, Elk Grove CA US(5 votes)
- Moraga Commons Park, Moraga CA US(2 votes)