Mylar Park Disc Golf Course
2.75? Short-distance 9 hole course in a small park. Generally goes around a pond, takes advantage of a couple drainage swales. Intuitive flow, basket placements very tough behind russian olive trees, blind knolls, or a tricky downslope putt. Dirt tee areas getting pretty beat up. Baskets are single chain and don't hold many putts. Worth a stop if you are on I-80 or I-25 in Cheyenne area-- I will play it again if I am in the area.
Nicely designed 9 hole course. Multiple tee boxes make it interesting, especially for the last 2 holes. #8 is definitely the signature hole. It requires over a 250' drive to clear the water.
Courses Close By
- Romero Park Disc Golf Course, Cheyenne WY US
- Dry Creek Parkway, Cheyenne WY US
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US
- Spring Creek Disc Golf Course, Laramie WY US
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US
- University of Wyoming, Laramie WY US
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US
- Timnath Reservoir, Timnath CO US
- CSU Badlands, Fort Collins CO US