My wife and I went to this course while on vacation. It was her first experience of disc golf, and this course made it a very pleasant one. It had rained VERY heavily the day before (possibly over the night) and the grass was still a little soggy, and there were areas that showed heavy water movement. However, you can hardly fault the course for this.
The course had a good layout around the park features and overall good signage, except the transition from hole 9 to ten. Hole 10 is a bit far away from hole 9 so you have to remember where it is as there is no signage near hole 9 to remind you.
Overall this was a very nice course in a well maintained park. If I lived closer, this would be a regular course for me.
Very nice course! 18 holes of varied difficulty. Hole #8 is a tricky one and I doubt I'm the first to lose a disc in the water on this. The basket is at the end of a narrow peninsula with a strong breeze. I went on a Saturday (late morning) in May and there were only 3 other groups playing. No fee. No shop.
Courses Close By
- Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course, Chesapeake VA US(1 vote)
- Bayville Park, Virginia Beach VA US(1 vote)
- Fun Junktion Disc Golf Course, Elizabeth City NC USNo votes yet
- USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf, Portsmouth VA US(2 votes)
- Bennett's Creek Park, Suffolk VA US(1 vote)
- Ace Run Ranch, Suffolk VA USNo votes yet
- Newport News Disc Golf Course, Newport News VA USNo votes yet
- Indiantown Park - Murray 18, Eastville VA USNo votes yet
- Indiantown Park - Bisker 18, Eastville VA US(2 votes)
- Ahoskie Creek Park, Ahoskie NC US(1 vote)