Morristown Kiwanis Disc Golf Course
one of my more favorite courses in the East Tennessee area. I play the Knoxville courses, but this course is well worth the drive and spending a Saturday or Sunday for a few rounds.. Great mixture of distances, the woods require you to really control your accuracy. The people that run the course change the pins rather often.
This is a great, balanced course. It is well maintained, easy to navigate, has great signs, and follows a solid layout. Most holes are tight and wooded, with well defined fairways. There are not any real "bomber" shots for the long arms, but will require a variety of strong, controlled shots.
This is definitely a great and challenging course for beginning through intermediate players, and is still fun and worthwhile for the advanced shooters.
Courses Close By
- Carson-Newman College Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City TN USNo votes yet
- Rotary Disc Golf Course at Frank Lorino Park, Morristown TN USNo votes yet
- Cherokee Park Disc Golf Course, Morristown TN USNo votes yet
- Dandridge School Disc Golf, Dandridge TN USNo votes yet
- Mills Park Disc Golf Course, Gatlinburg TN US(2 votes)
- Nolichucky Bluffs, Greeneville TN USNo votes yet
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)