Moose Mountain Recreation
No votes yet
Short, clean fairways. Winding up and down an abandoned ski area, this wooded, hilly course provides a great experience for newer players. Experienced players will enjoy the ace runs. $8/day or $5/round.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,384ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Chris Long
From Dover: north on NH-16 for 17 miles to a left on NH-109 N/Wentworth Rd., 1.2 miles to a left on Governors Rd., then a right on Moose Mountain Rd. 1 mile to Moose Mountain on the left.
Email: Moose Mountain
Alt. Phone: 603-522-0153
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Moose Mountain Recreation? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Terrace Pines Campground, Center Ossipee NH US(2 votes)
- Gowen Park Disc Golf, Sanford ME USNo votes yet
- Woods at Beauty Hill - Bobcat, Barnstead NH USNo votes yet
- Woods at Beauty Hill - Cougar, Barnstead NH USNo votes yet
- Woods at Beauty Hill - Lynx, Barnstead NH US(3 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf Course - Black Bear, Limerick ME US(4 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Grizzly, Limerick ME US(3 votes)
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Kodiak, Limerick ME USNo votes yet
- Salmon Falls Disc Golf Course, Rochester NH USNo votes yet
- Chris Daigle Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bolduc Park, Gilford NH USNo votes yet