Monument Ridge Disc Golf Course
Monument Ridge is an enjoyable nine hole short track in the Sierra foothills. The course is a good distance out of the way, although Fresno, Chowchilla, and the small town of Raymond are relatively close. It is a nice place to get in some holes without distraction and offers wonderful views of the surrounding area.
The course is confined by the access road but still covers enough area to offer an enjoyable experience. The layout flows reasonably well and there is little chance of incident with other holes. Elevation change is used well considering the size of the course. The course gets very little in the way of user traffic.
There are some issues with footing on the tee pad due to the use of gravel and the undermining of gophers and squirrels. Access to goods and services takes some driving so prepare with fluids and snacks.
Monument Ridge is a worth while destination if you happen to be in the area. Playing multiple rounds and visiting nearby Hensley Lake are suggested if the trip is going to be made. It is a satisfying nine hole course.
Courses Close By
- Hensley Lake Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(1 vote)
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Town & Country Park, Madera CA USNo votes yet
- Woodward Legacy Disc Golf Course, Fresno CA US(1 vote)
- Fahrens Park Disc Golf Course, Merced CA US(1 vote)
- Firebaugh Disc Golf Course, Firebaugh CA US(1 vote)
- Arakelian Park Disc Golf Course, Livingston CA US(2 votes)
- China Peak Disc Golf, Lakeshore CA USNo votes yet
- Kings River DGC, Kingsburg CA USNo votes yet
- East La Loma Park, Modesto CA USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Hanford CA US(1 vote)