This course will scuff your discs. Next to a dry wash - water runs sometimes and increases difficulty. Fun, hot, dusty and challenging.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,050ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
I-10 east through city and take 202 eastbound, exit at Center Pky., north to 1st right, turns into Curry, east to Mill Ave., park is on NE corner of Curry and Mill. North of Curry a few hundred yards behind wall from 101 W Operations Dr.
First Tee: (
Email: Spinners on the Green #3591
by PJS on Jan 25, 2016 at 5:53pm
Great course during the fall, winter and spring. Bring plenty of water in the summer. All 18 holes now have pads.
Courses Close By
- Vista del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes Disc Golf Course, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Freestone Park, Gilbert AZ USNo votes yet
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Sweetwater, Phoenix AZ US(2 votes)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(5 votes)