Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course
This is a fun coarse and great practice for beginners or practicing approach shots. The trees that are in play are well placed to force a variety of shots and the grounds are always well maintained. The picnic areas are close by and make this an ideal place to introduce someone to disc-golf, but If you are looking to throw a driver you should go somewhere else.
short and simple, and well maintained. i give this course a 1 out of 10 rating for toughness. absolutly great for a family outing, with picnic area avalible.
Short but a good challenge. Great practice for midrange shots. I really enjoy this course in the early morning because it is quiet and beautiful.
For what it is: A short 9 hole course in a small, city park filled with kiddie pool, picnic grounds, paved walking/biking paths and pavillions. . . it's pretty good. You can't just throw hyzer lines at everything. There's a good variety of anhyzer, straight and hyzer lines. Bring a putter, midrange or Super Class disc and try to score a perfect 18 for 9 holes! One nice thing about being in a park like this is having the restrooms, drinking fountains, BBQs and other park facilities right there. In addition, this is (as of 2009) the only course in the city of Minneapolis!
Courses Close By
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US(3 votes)
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US(4 votes)
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US(1 vote)
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US(3 votes)
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US(6 votes)
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US(2 votes)
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US(3 votes)
- Acorn Park, Roseville MN US(3 votes)
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US(3 votes)
- Blake Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hopkins MN USNo votes yet