I like playing this course. Course has some new additions this year. There are large signs for hole numbers at the tee boxes and baskets. There are a few holes with good distance and a few challenging holes. Recommend it to any level players.
The course needs work. The grass was long. Tee boxes are dirt with low spots. They had standing water after recent rains. The tee box signs have been vandelized and most are missing, making navigation tough. I bet at one time this was a great course, but upkeep has been let go.
a flat course with big trees. confusing layout and tee boxes werent marked well.
The nearby river was out of its banks when we played and there was standing water (from an 1 inch to 10 inches) in some places on the course. We just treated the water as a hazard and had a fun time.
The course it very flat but there are huge oaks scattered around the course. There are no concrete tee pads and we usually threw from next to the tee because of mud or water where the tee was. Some of the tees near the river had several inches of water around them.
The signs on most of the holes are faded or missing and we had to do some searching in a couple of cases to find the tee for the next hole.
If it is wet you will need bug spray, especially near the river. Despite the course being very flat the huge oak trees and the nearby river make some of holes challenging (at least for me).
I look forward to playing again when it is not quite so wet.
The mosquitoes can be a bit thick, and it can be a pain losing your disc in a big puddle, but the course is beautiful and the holes have interesting options, often with a difficult shot through the trees vs. an easier, but more roundabout shot. Finding the next tee box can be a bit tough.
Never that many people out here so there is not much time waiting around to shoot. Besides a little bit of soggy grounds after the rain and the lack of cement tee boxes it a preety good course.
Courses Close By
- East Troy Middle School, East Troy WI US(2 votes)
- Wales Community Park, Wales WI US(5 votes)
- Valley View Park, New Berlin WI US(7 votes)
- Oakwood Community Park DGC, Delafield WI US(1 vote)
- Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin WI USNo votes yet
- Village Park, Sussex WI US(8 votes)
- White River DGC, Lake Geneva WI USNo votes yet
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Abendschein Park, Oak Creek WI US(1 vote)
- UW Whitewater-Hoffman Field, Whitewater WI US(2 votes)