If your planning a trip up or down the Oregon coast i'd say this is a must play course. It's a heavily wooded area with lots of foliage and tight areas that make the short holes so challenging. Thats the true beauty of this 18 hole course with 7 baskets and 2 totem poles with alternate tee pads on each hole. The set-up of tee pads on each hole give a different perspective of each hole, well designed. It's not well maintained trash wise, and i'm not not sure who's to blame, but if you play it try to pick up some of the stuff as I did to help out. Overall I loved the course and played it at least 4-5 times in my short stay here.
As of my play through on 12/27/2009:
It is a 18 hole course with cement tees and what looks like DGA Mach 3 Disc Catchers. The course doesn't seem to be maintained much at all due to the amount of trash scattered around and rugged paths within the forest. Even though there are signs that designate each hole it can be rather difficult to find the next one. There still seems to be 3 holes that are missing disc catchers but there are large distinct wooden poles with spray paint on them in its place. I would say that this course is pretty challenging due to all the plants and trees within the course, not to mention the large elevation changes amongst a few holes. Overall I'd say I enjoyed my round here but i much rather play the course at Windsor Park.
If your in need of some discs ASAP, Sunset Sports shop in the Pony Village Mall is the place to go!
Courses Close By
- Windsor Park, North Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Bandon City Park, Bandon OR USNo votes yet
- Camas Valley School, Douglas OR USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR USNo votes yet
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(3 votes)
- Millsite Disc Golf Course, Mrytle Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Lawson Bar Disc Golf Course, Riddle OR USNo votes yet
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR USNo votes yet
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)