Mine Kill Park
No votes yet
The front 9 is on grassy fairways with some elevation around the pool complex and soccer fields. There are some longish open shots around enormous Norway spruce and outstanding views of scenic Schoharie Valley. A snack bar is near #9. The back 9 combines steep elevation with technical fairways through the woods. Dual tees and 2 pin locations (a total of 36 baskets on site). Notes: Green tees to Green baskets = shorter layouts. Orange tees to Orange baskets = longer layouts. Seasonal fee = $3/car. Hours are available online at Mine Kill's NYS Parks page.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,642ft
Alternate Length: 3,413ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Mike Fagerstrom
From Albany; I-90 W to I-88 W to exit 23 for Rte 30 S. Take Rte 30 South 25 miles to the Mine Kill Park entrance on the left - 1 mile south of the Blenheim-Gilboa Visitors Center.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mine Kill Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY USNo votes yet
- Tannersville Disc Golf Course, Tannersville NY USNo votes yet
- Pine Lake Disc Golf, Davenport NY USNo votes yet
- Skye 9, Lake Hill NY USNo votes yet
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(2 votes)
- Frost Valley YMCA, Claryville NY USNo votes yet
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY USNo votes yet
- Saugerties/Woodstock KOA, Saugerties NY US(1 vote)
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY USNo votes yet
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US(1 vote)