Played here yesterday for the first time and was really disappointed. NONE of the holes are identified and signage on the tees are weak at best. Went to Private Anderson Park 1 mile away and holes and tees were MUCH easier to find, except for T3. Took the map with me because it was my first time and had a great time. (See my review for that park.)
Way too short and lacks interest. Pvt. Anderson is just up the street and if you print out and bring the map, that course may be worth a visit.
Short, relatively straightforward park. Lovely for practicing your super`short game and honing the control aspect of your game.Best part about this course is the neighborhood. Spectacular, panoramic views of Church`s chicken and the surrounding oil refineries off in the distance. Be sure to stick around for some after dark play, as its adequetly lit so you can see your wallet,shoes,car and self respect being ripped away from you in the midst of rival gang ignorance.
leave as early as possible because most of the people who will ruin your experience are "sleeping off" last nite`s festivities and wont rise until 4, 430ish so keep track of time.
Not worth the visit. Would be fun for practicing upshots if you lived in the neighborhood.
Courses Close By
- Private Anderson Park, Carson CA US(3 votes)
- Liberty Park, Cerritos CA US(2 votes)
- El Dorado Park Disc Golf Course, Long Beach CA US(8 votes)
- Twila-Reid Park, Anaheim CA US(4 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US(1 vote)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US(13 votes)
- Chavez Ridge Disc Golf Course at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US(12 votes)
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(6 votes)
- Huntington Beach Central Park, Huntington Beach CA US(8 votes)
- Weddington Golf and Tennis, Studio City CA USNo votes yet