Miller Park - Lake Nyanza
If you are an advanced player, you can appreciate this is a relaxed community that put together a very fun little recreational level course. They make great use of the park and have some good pin placments that make good use of the area to create some challenges.
The course is very flat. You cross the water on three holes over a fairly good sized lake. Several holes are also adjacent to the shore line that you pay attention to off the tee. There are a few fairly tight, straight shots. While it looks like it's going to be a Roc and Aviar course, there is enough distance on a few holes that you can really use a good variety of shots throughout the course. Again, not difficult, but interesting.
Overall, our group agreed if we were flying down I-80 and wanted to play a quick 18, it's worth a quick round. This course is a good way for someone new to get interested in the sport!
Courses Close By
- Grinnell College Course, Grinnell IA USNo votes yet
- Maytag Park, Newton IA US(2 votes)
- Pilgrim Heights Retreat Center, Montour IA USNo votes yet
- Toledo Community Disc Golf Course, Toledo IA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Marshalltown IA USNo votes yet
- Central College Disc Golf Course, Pella IA US(1 vote)
- Franklin Park Disc Golf Course, Belle Plaine IA US(1 vote)
- Lewis Club Park, Colfax IA US(1 vote)
- Roberts Creek County Park, Otley IA USNo votes yet
- Prairie City Park, Prairie City IA USNo votes yet