Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course
No t-pads, the maps are misdirecting, couldn't find 18, the real 18, because there is a pole that says your at the wrong hole 18.
This is the worst course in the greater Phoenix area.
Fun, isolated course with both open and tight fairways. Not all holes have signs. Trees will hurt you.
Fun course to play out in the east valley. lots of mesquite trees that will eat your disc. and give you a few scratchs when you get it out. two long holes. not that many people ever there. they also have a "clean" outhouse in the parking lot.
Courses Close By
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Queen Creek Disc Golf, Queen Creek AZ USNo votes yet
- Freestone Park, Gilbert AZ USNo votes yet
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes Disc Golf Course, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Greens Park Disc Golf Course, San Tan Valley AZ USNo votes yet
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Tortosa Disc Golf Course, Maricopa AZ USNo votes yet