Mayo Clinic Health System Disc Golf Course
Green and red tees play rolling hills to one large hilltop. Balanced between semi open and wooded holes on beautiful countryside. Elevation on nearly all holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,365ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-94; exit 45 south on B to right on Hwy 12/29/Stout Rd., to left on 21st St. by hospital, 2nd school on windy road. Left into parking lot for Menomonie Middle School. 1st tee by driveway entrance.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Hendrickson #22195
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by iamjake648 on Jul 24, 2014 at 12:23pm
The course is in very good condition, but all of the holes are very short. Probably an average of about 150ft. Don't go out of your way to play this course, it's fun, but most shots are midrange for the experienced player.
Courses Close By
- Stout Disc Golf Club Practice Course, Menomonie WI USNo votes yet
- Wakanda Park, Menomonie WI US(3 votes)
- Brickyard, Menomonie WI US(1 vote)
- Lambs Creek at Pioneer Grill, Menomonie WI US(1 vote)
- Elk Mound High School, Elk Mound WI USNo votes yet
- Axldog Acres Disc Golf Course, Boyceville WI US(1 vote)
- Glen Hills County Park Disc Golf Course, Glenwood City WI USNo votes yet
- Delong Middle School, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- Mount Simon Park, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- UWEC Campus 9, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)