No votes yet
Fully mowed rolling terrain on gorgeous bluff overlooking the city and the Mississippi. Mostly open with challenging wind and scattered trees. Back 9 tees marked with numbered posts. Park gate locked mid-Nov into April but you can take a long hike uphill to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,140ft
Alternate Length: 2,240ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Chuck Kennedy & Chuck Cadwell
Hwy 61 into Red Wing, turn on Plum St. (Hwy 58 south) going away from the river about 5 blocks to a left on 7th, half mile to park entrance on right. Up winding hill and park near overlook by 1st tee.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Memorial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Minnesota State SE Technical, Red Wing MN USNo votes yet
- Ellsworth Middle School Disc Golf Course, Ellsworth WI USNo votes yet
- Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course, Stockholm WI USNo votes yet
- Bald Eagle Disc Golf Course, Stockholm WI USNo votes yet
- Prescott High School, Prescott WI USNo votes yet
- C.P. Adams Park, Hastings MN US(5 votes)
- Hannah's Bend Park, Cannon Falls MN US(1 vote)
- Covered Bridge Park , Zumbrota MN USNo votes yet
- Bluff Valley RV Park Disc Golf Course, Zumbro Falls MN USNo votes yet
- Hastings Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hastings MN USNo votes yet