Megiddo Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays in and around 3 main ravines with creeks throughout. No wide open holes. Restrooms available (not in winter) and concessions during baseball season.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III w/Trapper Basket 2
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,593ft
Alternate Length: 6,609ft
Course Designer: Kip Taufer
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-74; exit 102 north on North Morton Ave to a left on Courtland Ave., then right on Veterans Rd.to the park right there on the left (baseball fields visible from the road). The course is in woods behind the parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Megiddo Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL US
- Washington Park, Washington IL US
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL US
- McNaughton Park, Pekin IL US
- Bradley Park, Peoria IL US
- Limestone Community High School, Bartonville IL US
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US
- Hopedale Park Disc Golf, Hopedale IL US
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US