Very nice course. I am sort of new to disc golf, I've played on a total of 5 courses. this was by far the best one. Most were par 3 and not to long.
It is a great course. I drove an hour to reach it (over the mountain from Helen) and I will play it again next year for sure!
Pros: Technical course with LOTS of elevation. Set in a beautiful park. Many different types of holes out here, from touch shots to power drives, and lots of interseting pin placement.
Cons: Lots of up and down hill climbing. Not for those with trouble walking. Navigation can be tricky at times. If you are looking for a brew with your post-game meal you will not find one. Blairsville is in a dry county.
Great course!!!! Most holes are short, but still challenging and tight. Navigation can be tricky, but not too bad.
Could not find #1 at first, but when you turn into the school, turn left towards the dog area to park.
I drove 2.5 hours one way to get there and will go back for sure!
Courses Close By
- Yahoola Creek Park, Dahlonega GA USNo votes yet
- Eagle Creek at Clayton, Clayton GA USNo votes yet
- Apple Mountain, Clarkesville GA USNo votes yet
- North Georgia Canopy Tours, Lula GA US(3 votes)
- Fontana Village Resort Disc Golf Course, Fontana Dam NC US(3 votes)
- Chattooga Belle Farm, Long Creek SC US(2 votes)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Cumming GA US(2 votes)
- Stephens County/Rose Lane Disc Golf Course, Toccoa GA US(1 vote)
- Coker Elementary, Chatsworth GA USNo votes yet
- The Grove, Maysville GA US(1 vote)