Meade Olin Park
Beautiful, with a varity of challenges. The design takes advantage of elevation, woods, fields, and a pond.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II/III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,912ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
From Louisville, south on Hwy 31W to Muldraugh, right on Hwy 1638, 8.9 miles to right on 448, 2 miles then right at 933, left into park, left at top of hill to 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Jeremy Watts #21281
Alt. Phone: 502-468-4593
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by WoodfordStreet on Dec 4, 2015 at 12:25am
I really liked this course. It had good diversity in hole types and lengths. It would have been nice to have more accurate description at the pads about the holes. I think I played the last 3 holes correctly but not too sure.
Courses Close By
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US(1 vote)
- Radcliff Disc Golf, Radcliff KY USNo votes yet
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US(2 votes)
- Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course, Georgetown IN USNo votes yet
- Iroquois Park, Louisville KY US(2 votes)
- Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown KY US(2 votes)
- Cannon Acres, New Albany IN USNo votes yet
- Buffalo Trace Park, Palmyra IN US(1 vote)
- Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Louisville KY USNo votes yet