hof1991 said pretty much everything for this course - it used to be a lot nicer and hole #4 is missing a basket! The Tees are also really slippery due to the concrete eroding from use. The goose poop is everywhere too.
If it were better maintained, it would be a great 9 hole course - good location, cool breeze off the WI river, place for the kids to play (if applicable) and running water/bathrooms. The holes aren't difficult, but there's a bit of variety and if you want challenging, there's other options like Yulga.
Used to be a nice course, but they cut it down to 9 to put in a needed children's playground. The revised course is not well maintained. No map, no numbers on tees or holes. In one case, no hole!. Flat, few trees. Restrooms and water, which is helpful.
Courses Close By
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US(2 votes)
- Bluebird Disc Golf Course, Plover WI US(2 votes)
- Stockton Park Disc Golf Course, Custer WI USNo votes yet
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US(3 votes)
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(3 votes)
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet