Located along the San Jacinto River on rolling meadows with lots of trees. Driving accuracy a must, but there are several open fairways for big arms. No alcohol.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,570ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 2
From Houston: I-45 north to South Loop 336. Go west (left) on Loop 336 until FM 2854. Exit FM 2854 and go west (left) 1 mile to the park. Practice basket and 1st tee at far end of parking lot by the river.
Parking Lot: (
by Texas Daytripper on Jul 12, 2013 at 11:19pm
Love this course. Play it a lot. There needs to be more trash cans or people need to take their trash with them. Not really fond of 17 and 18. They are a challenge for sure.
Courses Close By
- Little Egypt Disc Golf at John Burge Park, Conroe TX USNo votes yet
- Gwen Hruska Memorial Park, Conroe TX USNo votes yet
- Terramont Park, The Woodlands TX USNo votes yet
- Bear Branch Sportsfield Park, The Woodlands TX US(1 vote)
- Spring Valley Disc Golf Course, Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Northside Christian Church Disc Golf Course, Spring TX US(1 vote)
- Windwood Presbyterian Church, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Shawshank Disc Golf Penitentiary, Huntsville TX US(2 votes)
- Texas Army Trail, Cypress TX USNo votes yet
- River Grove Disc Golf Course, Kingwood TX USNo votes yet