Pros: Great length and a variety of shots are key to a good score here. Lots of room to air out some big drives and a good mix of wooded holes to demand accuracy. This course is always well kept and evolving for the better.
Cons: Course is undergoing a redesign project that has made tee sign info obsolete. Signs will be corrected, but for now navigation can be a bit confusing.
Added info: 15 holes have a short tee (all but 6, 10,& 11). Shorts are marked with white pavers. Better marking is in the works. The short course is like a whole new layout. Lots of fun.
Courses Close By
- Village Green, Peachtree City GA US(1 vote)
- Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park, Griffin GA US(1 vote)
- The Don Shannon Disc Golf Course at Dundee Lake, Griffin GA USNo votes yet
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- Bobcat 9, Senoia GA USNo votes yet
- Salem Baptist Church, McDonough GA USNo votes yet
- Perkerson Park, Atlanta GA US(5 votes)
- Boundary Waters, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)