McCulloch Disc Golf Course
Fun course with LONG wholes. This is a good course to really work out the kinks in your drive. If you are playing with beginners I would recommend the back nine because the creek has a tendency to really eat disks and it can get a little hairy if you do find the lost disk.
For the most part this is a grip it and rip it course. There are a few very challenging holes running along an OB creek. There are a few other really cool holes as well. Definitely bring your distance drivers for this course. Also bring your own water or drinks because there isn't anywhere to fill up on the course.
Courses Close By
- Lions Club Park, Yorktown IN US(1 vote)
- Prairie Creek Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Selma IN USNo votes yet
- Kamp Modoc Disc Golf, Modoc IN USNo votes yet
- Baker Park, New Castle IN USNo votes yet
- Falls Park, Pendelton IN USNo votes yet
- Elwood Disc Golf Course, Elwood IN US(1 vote)
- Todd C. Woodward Memorial Park, Lapel IN USNo votes yet
- Eastgate Disc Golf Course, Marion IN US(1 vote)
- Boondocks Farms, Knightstown IN US(3 votes)
- Harter Park Disc Golf Course, Union City IN USNo votes yet