Mazerick Park East
Good starter Courses. The older course by the ranger station is more difficult to navigate through due to a lack of signage. I'm not sure which course is which. The courses are both fairly short with nothing higher than a 3 par and most are birdie ops. It makes for a quick round and having both courses less than a minute drive apart gives you a lot of holes to work on your short and approach game. Not serious tournament courses but could make for some interesting glow rounds. The park says it's open till 11 pm daily. If it has rained at all recently the course doesn't seem to drain well and there is a swamp bordering several of the holes so it will be sloppy.
Good course for moral boost.. Most holes are birdie shots! Elevation change has most effect on throws. Natural tees that need attention on the old original course. A second course has been inter-mixed with pads and new baskets. This new course is a bit more difficult than the original.
Courses Close By
- Mazerick Park West, Fayetteville, NC US
- Middle River Disc Golf Course, Fayetteville NC US
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US
- Anderson Creek, Lillington NC US
- Campbell University Disc Golf, Buies Creek NC US
- Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US
- Jack Marley Park, Angier NC US
- Hillcrest Park Disc Golf Course, Carthage NC US