I agree with everything said above. Nice course when I didnt really expect much.
This is a challenging little course winding through a well established park about 40 miles east of Des Moines.
This course has a lot of mature trees that come into play on just about every hole. The trees aren't so close to each-other that I would consider it to really be "wooded" and there is generally always a good line that you can take to get to the pin, but you have to hit that line. Just a little off, and these trees are in play.
This course is well manicured and there really isn't any rough. The course plays through rolling hills on the front half of the course, and more through the picnic area on the back 9. While they get close to park facilities, the fairways are far enough away from things that you can concentrate on the game and not worry about others using at the park like you have to a lot of times.
If you have played Grandview in DSM, it's has a pretty similar style to that one. Overall, it's a fun course that is worth the short drive to get there.
Courses Close By
- Woodland Park, Newton IA USNo votes yet
- Lewis Club Park, Colfax IA US(1 vote)
- Prairie City Park, Prairie City IA USNo votes yet
- Bakers Disc Golf Course, Kellogg IA USNo votes yet
- City Park, Mitchellville IA USNo votes yet
- Miller Park - Lake Nyanza, Grinnell IA US(1 vote)
- Roberts Creek County Park, Otley IA USNo votes yet
- Central College Disc Golf Course, Pella IA US(1 vote)
- Jefferson Elementary School, Pella IA USNo votes yet
- Lions Park, Des Moines (Altoona) IA USNo votes yet