Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course
Dual course designed as a dual tee, dual pin Blue/Gold course. A links style design characterized by length (3 holes over 700'). Mainly open with woods and elevation on several holes and a stream in play on a couple of holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Brick
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 8,266ft
Alternate Length: 6,210ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 10
Course Designer: Tim Mackey, Kyle Pinkman, Mike
Hwy 10 to Golden Spike Road East. At four way stop turn north on Mayhew Creek Rd. Turn right at water tower. Park either in the dog park on the left by #2-3, or in south high school parking lot for 1st tee.
Email: Tim Mackey #2209
Alt. Phone: 320-693-0633
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by squirrel15 on Apr 2, 2015 at 2:54pm
Built on a swamp so it can get really wet. Overall good course.
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Sartell MN USNo votes yet
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US(1 vote)
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN USNo votes yet
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN USNo votes yet
- Osprey Disc Golf Course at Benton Beach, Rice MN USNo votes yet
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US(3 votes)
- Foley High School, Foley MN USNo votes yet
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN USNo votes yet