Mayflower Park Disc Golf Course
- Enjoy the topography changes and the use of trees and grasses.
- Several hyzers and anhyzers, with one serious thumber shot (hole 9).
- Homemade baskets leaves something to be desired, and at least two of the baskets allow discs to fall through them (like the heavy chains though).
- Signage is worn, bleached from exposure to sunlight.
- Seems to miss an opportunity to work more fun/interesting holes in up/on the hill to the South of Hole 8.
- Could not locate all of the "pro" tees on all the holes (the ones we found were marked with wooden posts, which was fine)
Other Thoughts: The course plays very quick. Posted pars were meaningless, as there are mostly par 3s out there (for at least Intermediate level players and better). It seems like a course that could be expanded to at least 12 holes and be even more entertaining to play with a bit more elbow-grease! A fine start though, and a fun course to play.
Nice course at a secluded park along the Des Moines River. Challenging 9th hole down a steep hill through the woods. Worth playing if you are in the area.
Courses Close By
- Lawcon Park Disc Golf Course, Mountain Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Benes Recreational Area Disc Golf Course, Jackson MN USNo votes yet
- Mound Creek County Park, Sanborn MN US(3 votes)
- Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, St. James MN US(1 vote)
- The Links of Springfield, Springfield MN US(2 votes)
- Lake Okoboji Camp Disc Golf Course, Spirit Lake IA USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Disc Golf Course, Lake Park IA USNo votes yet
- Upper Plum Creek Park, Walnut Grove MN US(1 vote)
- Sunset Bay Disc Golf Course at Olson Park, Worthington MN US(1 vote)
- Okoboji Gold Disc Golf Course at Kenue Park, Okoboji IA USNo votes yet