There are basically a couple of different holes on this course, but all of them feel identical. the gravel tee pads are thoroughly uneven, which makes it hard to have consistent drives. If you have to change your foot placement for each tee, having any semblance of accuracy is impossible. The best advantage is the clear layout, and that there aren't really any obstacles. It's wide open. with some decent tee pads it'd be easy for anyone to go out and throw a negative score.
This course does an excellent job of laying out the holes, so that they are interesting, despite its lack of varied terrain. Good mix of up and downhill shots and enough length to provide a challenge. New signs and tee boxes are a great addition.
Courses Close By
- Mountain Vista High School Disc Golf Course, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Palomino Park Apartments, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- David A. Lorenz DG Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Martin Walworth Disc Golf at Grace Presbyterian Church, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Runyon Elementary School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Highland Elementary School, Centennial CO USNo votes yet
- Village Greens Park, Greenwood Village CO US(2 votes)
- Arapahoe Community College, Littleton CO USNo votes yet