Marysville Disc Golf Course
Couldn't disagree more with the above two reviews. Walking is part of the sport and they are not that far apart anyways. There are a couple of different pin positions and when in the shorts is not that difficult. When course is set up for tourney play one of the more challenging layouts out there. Homes should not come into play unless you shank one so bad that you might want to try a different sport or pass time.
As stated above this course feels like a really good 9 hole course that they tried to fit an extra 9 to and it does not really work. The front 9 is very smooth and well marked but the back 9 feels tacked on and leads to some long walks between holes and some throws around walking paths. I imagine this is a nice course to play if you live in Marysville, but I would not spend much time driving to it.
This course feels like it started as a 9 hole course and then they decided to just throw in another 9 just so they could say it's an 18 hole course. The front 9 I actually like it flows well and has a nice layout with some excellent views but the back 9 is poorly laid out with massive walks between holes and poor signage it's easy to get lost plus on holes 14 thru 17 there are these ungodly thorn trees(i think they're just giant thorns growing out of the ground)plus peoples back yards come into play overall they should've left it as a 9 holer.
Courses Close By
- Pastime Park Disc Golf Course, Plain City OH US(2 votes)
- Glacier Ridge Metro Park, Plain City OH US(5 votes)
- Balgriffen Park, Dublin OH US(3 votes)
- Battle Creek Disc Golf Course at Prospect Park, Prospect OH USNo votes yet
- Roger Reynolds Park, Hilliard OH USNo votes yet
- Gordon Holton Memorial Disc Golf Course at Delaware State Park, Delaware OH US(5 votes)
- Urbana Hilltop Disc Golf at Melvin Miller Park, Urbana OH US(1 vote)
- Mary Rutan Disc Golf Course, Bellefontaine OH US(4 votes)
- Fort Cheshire Disc Golf, Delaware OH USNo votes yet
- The Worthington Flats, Worthington OH USNo votes yet