A small 9 hole course designed for children and beginners. This course is only open to the public on the weekends with it being on an Elementary School Property. The course features all Innova Discatchers baskets in decent shape, and has well-maintained greens. This course is an ace-race for more experienced players and may become boring fairly quickly.
Beginners course with short holes and a mixture between open and wooded holes. Worth the time to play but nothing substantial. Some minor areas flood after rainfall and make it difficult to proceed without walking through mud or stagnant water.
Verrrry short holes that are not challenging at all. A couple wooded holes, but mostly open. Do not waste your time unless you are a beginner or if you want to make up your own holes. They could make this course a lot better
Courses Close By
- Pim Farms, Darlington SC US(1 vote)
- Coker College, Hartsville SC US(1 vote)
- Scotland County Disc Golf Course, Laurinburg NC US(1 vote)
- Dillon Park, Sumter SC US(1 vote)
- UNC Pembroke, Pembroke NC USNo votes yet
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US(1 vote)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)
- Socastee Recreation Park, Myrtle Beach SC US(1 vote)
- Piedmont Natural Gas , Rockingham NC US(1 vote)
- Tupelo Bay Disc Golf Course, Garden City SC USNo votes yet