Narrow fairways through neighborhood green belts (most throws are away from homes). Granite OB areas along fences make for a tighter fairway - more control is needed. 5 scenic holes with challenging water shots around the pond. Use #20 as the 9th hole for a nice 9 hole option. 14 holes have a short option. Challenging longer tees. The longest walk is between #11 & 12. Redesigned in 2014.
# Holes: 20
Target Type: Mach II/III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,207ft
Alternate Length: 5,980ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Maricopa Meadows HOA
From Phoenix: I-10; exit 164. Turn right on AZ-347 and go 16.1 miles to a right on W Honeycutt Ave. Park is a half mile on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Eric Schmidt
This course has no photos.
by Javier on Mar 6, 2014 at 1:12pm
Challenging course, fair OB's, very green and clean, worth the drive.!!
Courses Close By
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ USNo votes yet
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US(3 votes)
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ USNo votes yet
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Vista Del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)