No votes yet
Narrow fairways through neighborhood green belts (most throws are away from homes). 5 scenic holes with challenging water around the pond. One hole has 2 baskets and 9 others have dual tees. Use #18 at the 9th hole for a nice 9 hole option around the pond and park. The longest walk is between hole 11 & 12. Locals play a CTP Bonus (#19!) to the practice basket between #15 and 16. Redesign in 2014. Home of the Maricopa Meadows Open.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Mach II/III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,207ft
Alternate Length: 5,980ft
Course Designer: Maricopa Meadows HOA
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 6
From Phoenix: I-10; exit 164. Turn right on AZ-347 and go 16.1 miles to a right on W Honeycutt Ave. Park is a half mile on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Eric Schmidt
Contact Phone #1: (602) 571-1153
This course has no photos.
by Javier on Mar 6, 2014 at 1:12pm
Challenging course, fair OB's, very green and clean, worth the drive.!!
Courses Close By
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ US
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ US
- Greenfield Lakes - Back, Gilbert AZ US
- Greenfield Lakes - Front, Gilbert AZ US
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US
- Vista Del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US