The Magnolia Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Scenic - through old growth oaks, pines and magnolias. Requires accuracy, shot shaping, and course management. Small fee, BUT park has several huge music festivals each year - course only open to ticket holders during festivals. Check schedule at web site.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,600ft
Alternate Length: 7,700ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 8
The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park is between I-75 and I-10. From I-10, take exit 283 and go north on US 129 4.5 miles. From I-75, take exit 451 and proceed south 4.5 miles. Look for the sign.
Email: Patty & Wahoo Young
Contact Phone #1: 386-249-2905
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Magnolia Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Heritage Park and Gardens Disc Golf Course, Live Oak FL US
- Freedom Park, Valdosta GA US
- House of Trees, Newberry FL US
- Jonesville Park, Gainesville FL US
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US
- MacIntyre Park Disc Golf Course, Thomasville GA US
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US
- Heritage Lakes, Moultrie GA US
- Tom Brown Park, Tallahassee FL US