No votes yet
18 holes in one section - play A,B, and C in another part of the park after #4. Gorgeous pines all over a well maintained park. Many trees - tight shots. 3 sets of tees. No alcohol.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 21
Target Type: StrokeSavers
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 6,473ft
Alternate Length: 7,790ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jim Hudson
KEYMAP 534E - SSE Houston: South on IH 45 from downtown exit Spur 5. Go to dead ends and a right on Old Spanish Trail, then right on MLK, park entrance is on left. Message Board on left by entrance.
First Tee: (
Houston Parks & Rec.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at MacGregor Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mason Park, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Rice University Disc Golf Course, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- Milby Park DGC, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Roberts Elementary School, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Buffalo Bayou Disc Golf Course, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Burke Crenshaw Park, Pasadena TX USNo votes yet
- Husky Disc Golf at Houston Baptist University, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- TC Jester Park, Houston TX US(1 vote)
- Shadow Creek Ranch, Pearland TX USNo votes yet
- Memorial Drive Disc Golf, Houston TX US(2 votes)