No votes yet
18 holes in one section - play A,B, and C in another part of the park after #4. Gorgeous pines all over a well maintained park. Many trees - tight shots. 3 sets of tees. No alcohol.
# Holes: 21
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 6,473ft
Alternate Length: 7,790ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 2
KEYMAP 534E - SSE Houston: South on IH 45 from downtown exit Spur 5. Go to dead ends and a right on Old Spanish Trail, then right on MLK, park entrance is on left. Message Board on left by entrance.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Houston Parks & Rec.
Contact Phone #1: 713-845-1000
No Course Reviews
Have you played at MacGregor Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mason Park, Houston TX US
- Rice University Disc Golf Course, Houston TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Powell, Houston TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Wilmont, Houston TX US
- Burke Crenshaw Park, Pasadena TX US
- TC Jester Park, Houston TX US
- Memorial Drive Disc Golf, Houston TX US
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Pearland TX US
- Bayou Bend Disc Golf Course, Deer Park TX US
- 1776 Park Disc Golf Course, Friendswood TX US