Lutz Executive Disc Golf Course
This course is awful.
- shared with golfers
- the pins are smallish
- there is very little shade
- dogs not allowed
- it costs money to play
- the undulating hills anger me
- it's close to my Mom's house...? I got nothing.
Never again. I'd rather play USF, Limona, or drive to Pinellas.
Good clean fun at the executive course. Rolling golf course hills and hill side/top pin placements make this course a great bet. Some discs for sale in pro shop. Watch out for the water on seven!
Fair course. Located on an executive golf course, this course features the additional challenge of competing with golfers. The grounds are well maintained, but there are no sign posts. Disc golfers must learn the course from a pocket sized card available at the pro shop. I recommend this course only for players who don't have high standards. However, the pro shop staff are courteous and helpful, and sell golf discs at bargain prices.
Courses Close By
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US(2 votes)
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(7 votes)
- Trinity College Florida, Trinity FL USNo votes yet
- Limona Disc Golf Course, Brandon FL US(4 votes)
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(3 votes)
- Saint Leo University, Saint Leo FL USNo votes yet
- Crosswynde Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- Forest Hills Disc Golf and Country Club, Hoiliday FL USNo votes yet
- Showmen's Disc Golf Course, Riverview FL USNo votes yet
- Buckhorn Park, Valrico FL USNo votes yet