Well designed course in a hilly park with some variety.
I was favorably impressed with this course. Definitely challenging and fun for more than just amateurs, but it is wide-open enough for beginners not to get frustrated by losing discs.
I was impressed and surprised with how well laid out this course was. The first 6 holes are all similar to each other with trees being the main obstacle but from there the course gets more interesting. You have to be careful on one hole (13 or 15 I think) as right behind the basket it drops off into a river. An overthrow here will likely cost you a disc.
A well designed course with plenty of trees and some elevation. challenging for beginners and fun for pro's.
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, Janesville WI USNo votes yet
- King Park Disc Golf, Milton WI US(2 votes)
- Hidden Valley RV Disc Golf Course, Milton WI USNo votes yet
- Dr. George W. Hilliard Park, Beloit WI USNo votes yet
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI USNo votes yet
- Lake Leota Park, Evansville WI USNo votes yet
- Woodlands, Rockton IL US(2 votes)
- Lakeview Elementary School, Whitewater WI USNo votes yet
- Porter Park, Roscoe IL US(1 vote)
- UW Whitewater-Hoffman Field, Whitewater WI US(2 votes)