Fun course with some cool placements. Nice well kept campus course - perhaps not very challenging. Could rate as high as a 3.
I liked the course, but didn't love it. It is a little on the easy side, but still provides a few sneaky shots. Definitely a confidence builder. Stop by if you are close, but don't go out of your way.
This is a fun course. It is not a wooded course, but there are plenty of strategically placed trees on most of the holes. The front 9 are mostly straight-on, while the back 9 are more technical. I've only been there once, but it does not seem like it is usually very crowded.
I think this is a very nice course. It had trees and good pin placement. I would definitely go back. One in our group lost a disc in the tall grasses, but he found one and called it even.
If you are heading up to play Silver Creek in Manitowoc or just to Green Bay to visit, it is not that far off the highway. I would definitely check this one out.
It is a very good course with not a lot of traffic.
Courses Close By
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park Quarry, Sheboygan WI US(3 votes)
- Oschwald Park, St. Nazianz WI USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Park, Manitowoc WI US(2 votes)
- Vollrath Park, Sheboygan WI US(1 vote)
- Lower Cato Falls Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(1 vote)
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US(2 votes)
- Indian Creek Park, Manitowoc WI US(1 vote)
- Kiwanis Park, New Holstein WI USNo votes yet
- H.A. Meyer Park, Plymouth WI US(2 votes)