Lost Creek Disc Golf Course
In well-maintained Lincoln Park; mild elevation changes, hundreds of mature trees, and some water hazards. Scorecard/maps at course. Well marked with red, white and blue tees.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,729ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 6
Hwy 14 (Idaho St.) to 8th St. Go west 8-10 blocks, to a left on Wildcat Dr (immediately after school). One block to 1st right (just before army tank). Park on south side of street. 1st blue tee at NW corner of horseshoe pits. 1st red tee on W side of sand volleyball courts.
First Tee: (
Email: BJ Gardner
Contact Phone #1: 402-621-0024
This course has no photos.
by bigchiz on Jan 23, 2010 at 9:12pm
The level of challenge between the three tees per hole make this a very good course for many skill levels.
Courses Close By
- Rattlesnake Run, Deshler NE US
- City Park, Concordia KS US
- Chautauqua Park, Beloit KS US
- Cloud County Community College Disc Golf Course, Concordia KS US
- Central Community College, Hastings NE US
- Lake Hastings, Hastings NE US
- McNish Park, Fairbury NE US
- Tipton Academy, Tipton KS US
- Minden Disc Golf Course, Minden NE US
- Tootleville Park, Miltonvale KS US