a few fun and challenging holes. and a few boring ones to. goes around a baseball and soccer fields.
The best course I've played in my admittedly short 'career'. The pro tees are long and hard. About half the course is wooded, quite heavily, and the rest relatively open. Well maintained, nice baskets and tees, though finding the next tee in the woodsy section can be a bit confusing. Loss of disc is possible on some holes.
Am tees are confusing, but overall it is a great course.
Nearly every hole involves negotiating through trees, not just around them - making it a challenging course for any level of player; the risk/reward element is high - making it a great doubles/best shot type of course; You must have control or the course will eat you alive due to the lower ceilings and narrow lanes through trees; the course will play significantly different in spring/summer than in fall/winter; Great addition to this part of Indiana - well done Boone County Club!
Courses Close By
- Biddle Memorial Park, Sheridan IN US(1 vote)
- Northwestway Park Disc Golf Course, Indianapolis IN US(5 votes)
- Avon Town Hall Disc Golf Course, Avon IN US(4 votes)
- The Hill at Northview Church, Carmel IN US(3 votes)
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US(2 votes)
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- Hazel Landing Park, Carmel IN US(1 vote)
- Camp Cullom Youth Camp Disc Golf Course , Frankfort IN US(3 votes)
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN USNo votes yet
- Morse Beach Park, Noblesville IN US(2 votes)