Long Trout Winery
Pros: Great layout through the woods. A fun mixture of holes. Very challenging. As mentioned previously, the 17th hole is awesome. A mando through two trees into a barn with the cage hanging from the roof. By far my favorite hole I've played yet. The pond is filled with very large and colorful fish, and they have a pool skimmer to get your discs out of the water. Great selection of unique cheap wine, right by the first tee.
Cons: Some fairways are extremely narrow, you need to be a pro to get it to go very far.
this is a great one....private land but playable...one hole has the pin swinging on a chain in front of a barn...another has a dummy bird coming out of the basket...lots of opportunity to see deer while out there...very quite and easy to navigate...
Courses Close By
- Villas Crossing Disc Golf Course, Tamaqua PA USNo votes yet
- Jackson Recreational Park Disc Golf Course, Myerstown PA US(1 vote)
- Angelica Park, Reading PA US(1 vote)
- Upper Macungie Park, Macungie PA USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US(2 votes)
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US(1 vote)
- Neff's Valley, Schnecksville PA USNo votes yet
- Earl Township Community Park, Boyertown PA US(2 votes)
- Victory Park, Slatington PA USNo votes yet