Lochness Park Disc Golf Course
The course is still in good shape but the park it is built around now seems to be a dog park. While I was there There were dogs off leash everywhere and the waste as well. I came on a dog owner apologizing because their dog had run off with a disc.
This is a large park with a lake just outside a large metro area so it makes sense that dog people would love it.
In my opinion, this course could easily be made into an 18 hole course on the existing land it uses for 9 holes by simply eliminating some of short tee box options and moving the baskets closer to the long tee boxes. It's just too long from farthest tee box to basket and involves too much walking for only 9 holes. Challenging, well marked course that could be better if designed differently.
Not necessarily a course to take a first-timer to. Otherwise, this course is spectacular. I love the difficulty and the course is exceptionally maintained. There is water on several holes and #8 can flood on the left side of the fairway down around the basket so watch for that. Bring bug spray!!
3 different tees for each hole. Slightly wooded throughout. Challenging, but still a lot of fun. Fairly easy to navigate, just follow the hill to the left, lots of signage. Water on 5 and 8, so be cautious!!!
Courses Close By
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN USNo votes yet
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US(2 votes)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Ham Lake Disc Golf Course, Ham Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)
- Bethel University Disc Golf Course, Arden Hills MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Family of Christ Disc Golf Course, Ham Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Hansen Park, New Brighton MN US(3 votes)