Fun course for a quick game. Some holes are lined with trees that make them a bit more challenging. Pack your bug spray.
PROS: 18 holes, pretty easy layout to follow, has some hazards (dense woods, dense tall grasses), fairly well maintained, a good mix of short and long holes, free.
CONS: mosquitoes can be VERY heavy, tee boxes should be poured concrete but they are dirt or rubber, can get a lot of traffic, no elevation changes.
Many of the holes are poorly kept, many are very flat, and most of them have too high of pars. Overall a very dull course.
This course is literally my backyard and by far favorite place to play. A lot of fun to play here with plenty of wooded wholes and some wide open ones. Does tend to get crowded around 3-5 PM during warm seasons and parking sucks when all the soccer and baseball games are playing, but moves quickly depending on who is in front of you and their skill level.
not much elevation. alot of in and out of the woods. it will challenge all players. stupid walking path goes right through the fairway on 5 holes.
fun and challenging course. nice variety of shots. wooded and open field. no water hazards but pedestrian hazards are present. rubber tee boxes no good when wet.
Courses Close By
- Prairie Ridge High School, Crystal Lake IL US(2 votes)
- Hanna Beardsley Middle School, Crystal Lake IL US(2 votes)
- Linda K. Fischer Park Disc Golf Course, Lake in the Hills IL US(1 vote)
- Fel-Pro RRR Disc Golf Course, Cary IL US(4 votes)
- Warrington Park Disc Golf, Huntley IL USNo votes yet
- McHenry High School West, McHenry IL US(2 votes)
- Randall Oaks, Dundee IL US(4 votes)
- Camp Henry Horner, Ingleside IL USNo votes yet
- Indian Oaks, Marengo IL US(4 votes)
- Squaw Creek Gold DGC, Round Lake IL US(1 vote)